Friday, November 8, 2013

Give Thanks

Happy Friday!  

I have a Thanksgiving card to share today. 

It's so hard now days not to go straight to Christmas after Halloween. And no wonder with the merchandising hype well in the groove. My husband now calls Thanksgiving "the forgotten holiday". Isn't that a sad thought. I try not to forget about giving thanks and take a break from whatever is going on in my life and reassess my priorities. 

The card I created for you uses the wonderful StampTangle medium pumpkin. I say "medium" because there are three sizes to choose from. And, as always, three choices of mounting.  I colored the pumpkin with colored pencils, die cut a vine and used an autumn paper for the background. The sentiment also came with the autumn paper and was popped up before attaching. Gold colored adhesive gems were added to each side of the sentiment. All is mounted onto a sage green card after adding a 5/8" wide ribbon in matching green.


I will be showing you the largest pumpkin on my next post Nov 18. Hope you stop by. Check out the other new StampTangle holiday stamps at Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Thanks for stopping by.  Linda








2 comments:

  1. That paper I perfect with the pumpkin! Nice job! :) I'm thankful for your pretty cards :)

    ReplyDelete