Saturday, September 7, 2013

Flip Flop, Flip, Flip, Fold

Hi Bloggers!

I want to show you a card I made for a stamping friend living in North Carolina. 

I love cards that are interactive in any way and was thrilled to finally purchase a couple of Karen Burniston's dies. She is the QUEEN pop-up card designer and I can't get enough of her creations.  Anyway, here is my first decent card I felt I could send to someone.
 The sun was so bright the day I took these pictures there are shadows across the insides..sorry but sure like the sun. This is the opened card......

 The is the back of the opened card.

 A closer look at the inside panels. When the card is closed, you see this as the first "page".

This is the very last "page". 

This is called the Accordian Flip Die, 3D and can be found here http://www.sizzix.com/product/658035/sizzix-bigz-die-album-accordion-flip-3-d

Thanks for stopping by.....Linda K

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this card! So cool. You know this is going to be sitting out in the lucky recipient's house for a long time :)

    ReplyDelete