Friday, September 6, 2013

Cock-a-doodle-doo!!

Happy first Friday in September to all of you out there in Bloggerland. 

Since all the school children out there are rising earlier now, I thought it appropriate to feature a rooster on today's card. He comes to us from Just For Fun Rubber Stamps and is called a Stamptangle.  I colored him using colored pencils and popped him up onto a multicolored background that I had in my stash of backgrounds. The piece even had the punched edge already done :)  I stamped a drapery onto it and laid down a "wooden" washi tape runway for him to strut his stuff. I think he's doing a fine job of it too...


The colors are a bit faded in the photo; I had a hard time with my camera getting it to show the nice vibrant colors. 
 This shows a closer shot of the wooden button and star tied on with a small piece of string.

Shake your tail feathers...


Stamps Used:

Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. The curtain looks so velvety and real! Nice job :)

    ReplyDelete