Friday, February 22, 2013

Triangle Fun

Hi Everyone!

Just For Fun Friday has come around again :)  Today I have a card for you that is designed after a sketch (see below) and another challenge was to use embossing.  The theme is winter, tho it has not yet snowed. I think it might, however, any minute. 


Triangles were stamped with the pinecone using a Versafine pad and sprinkled with blue and green embossing powder. I also stamped the tall evergreen and the large and small snowy trees on tiny dotted paper. Once all was adhered to the cardstock I added some brown cording in a triangle shape. Lastly I stamped Many Thanks on a piece of scrap cardstock using archival ink and quickly covered with clear embossing powder.

I hope you like the card and thanks so much for visiting!  Don't forget to visit the Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Blog also for some great design team inspiration.

Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Used:
Sentiments 3 UMS7020
Pinecone D3538
Snowy Pine Lg D3074
Snowy Pine Sml C3070
Tall Evergreen D2939

Supplies Used:
Green & vanilla cardstock
Versamark ink
Archival ink in sepia and green
Ranger ep in bottle, blue glass and clear
My Mind's eye 6x6
 Impressions cording
His & Hers Studio brown pearls
 

No comments:

Post a Comment