Friday, December 27, 2013

For All You Do

Hi creative Just For Fun bloggers. Linda here today to share another StampTangle card with you.


I stamped the pear with archival black ink on brown cs. I wanted to see how colored pencils looked on brown compared to black and I really liked the outcome. I used pink and light green pencils. To coordinate I used pink and green cs for the background. I divided the background by drawing a line in the center from top to bottom and then from side to side just above center. I took my quilting ruler and drew 45 degree lines. I cut the cs pieces and adhered to a piece of computer copy paper to eliminate bulk. Then it was run through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder from Stampin' Up! and edged using a gold calligraphy marker. I wrapped the ribbon around this, tied knot and trimmed.
The sentiment was stamped on white cs and punched out with a decorative label punch, edged in light pink and attached over the ribbon. This entire piece was attached to a brown mat and then a pink mat. The pear was popped up onto the finished card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
I love feedback from creative artists. Leave any comments below. 

2 comments:

  1. so much craftsmanship here, linda. i love the pieced background and boy, i wish i had some of your amazing stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the colors you used. The background seems to move right into the gorgeous pear. Very beautiful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete