Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Inspiration" Card

Hi ..........It's Monday and I have an "inspiration" card to share with you. The story behind this card is this: I belong to a stamp club which meets once/month. Each member is responsible for the month's project and the "inspiration" for that month. Well, my friend Janice is behind the inspiration for August and she said, "think elephants....India....bindi". Then she sent this postcard to each member...........



It sure brought a smile to my face. What a happy, fanciful elephant; and colorful. As I lay in bed that night, my mind  wandered to my stamps and what I have in the line of elephants?  Eureka!!! Since I am in the middle of reorganizing my unmounted stamps, I just happened to come across a really cool elephant stamp that would work and an idea even popped into my head. I was really, really thrilled when I remembered it the next day (LOL)  Well, this is what I came up with....


Sadly, I don't know who made the elephant stamp. I labeled it with an "LV" on the back but just don't recall the company name. If anyone recognizes it, please leave me a comment.  The sun is from Just For Fun but it's an older wood-mounted stamp.

I had so much fun making this "inspiration" card.  Hope you like it and maybe get some inspiration from it OR at least I hope it brings a smile to your face. 

Thanks for stopping by..........Happy Monday!    Linda

No comments:

Post a Comment