Saturday, August 3, 2013

Don't pay the ransom.....I'm back!

Well, I won't go into all the details as to why I haven't been posting to this blog, just tell you that "life got in the way for a time".  All that is important is that I am now back and ready to get into the swing of blogging and posting again.

Today I have a card I made using Just For Fun stamps. I have a stash of "go to" backgrounds, and I've used one of these on this card. I do love putting ink on my craft mat and swirling so this is how this particular background was made. I actually used glossy card stock and dye inks on this one.  All the stamps used are from Just For Fun and makes me think about the time my husband and I first went to Florida after we both retired. Such fun we had and such good memories.  I hope you enjoy the card.

As always, you can purchase these stamps in three different ways; wood mounted, cling mounted and good 'ol red rubba.  


Just For Fun Rubber Stamps Used:










No comments:

Post a Comment